[3830] SARTG YI9VCQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, korey.chandler@us.army.mil
Subject: [3830] SARTG YI9VCQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:24:43 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: YI9VCQ
Operator(s): YI9VCQ
Station: YI9VCQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Iraq
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   11   165     8
   20:  105  1535    35
   15:   30   430    15
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  146  2130    58  Total Score = 132,060

Club:

Comments:

Very first RTTY contest from YI for me. Thanks to all who helped fill the log.

My first RTTY QSO with the United States happened with K3DUG during this fine
event. Others were with WA2ETU, N6AR, and K4GMH, all on 20m. I heard K4GMH on
40m on Saturday, but my little pistol could not reach him.

The fan on my power supply protested loudly during the contest. It is normally
so quiet that I doubted it even had one. LOL.

Low band contacts are few and far between given my antenna situation, but I did
manage to scrape together 11 Q's on 40m. Thanks to all who dug out my weak
signal.

My compliments to the SARTG for putting on such a nice contest. The 8-hour
stretches are an awesome way to participate without sacrificing too much
sleep.

73,

Korey
YI9VCQ/KA5VCQ