[3830] NAQP SSB W5YD(@N4OGW) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5YD(@N4OGW) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:26:53 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W5YD
Operator(s): KC5OXI,KD5ZJZ,KD5SDQ,N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   17     9
   80:   55    22
   40:  114    37
   20:  191    34
   15:   14     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  391   105  Total Score = 41,055

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I invited  members of the Mississippi State University club over for the
contest. All were new to contesting, but I may have some converts now. We had a
fun time despite the lousy August conditions. We also had about 2 hours down due
to thunderstorms.

PS: there needs to be a convention (at top of hour or 1/2 hours) for checking
10m. We heard several 10m CW beacons across the midwest quite strongly late in
the evening (03z?), but it was hard to tell how widespread the openings were. We
tried calling cq, but obviously no one was listening.

Tor
N4OGW