[3830] SARTG OH2BP SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2bp@alpha.fi
Subject: [3830] SARTG OH2BP SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:54:29 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: OH2BP
Operator(s): OH2BP
Station: OH2BP

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Helsinki
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:
   40:  296  3080    68
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  296  3098    68  Total Score = 210,620

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Found my second tower Cushcraft X9'ers (10-15-20 yagi) cable in shortage just
before the event. So this time I could not work normally with SOAB SO2R. Rapid
change in strategy and menthality made me to pick out the SB40 and a new SB
record to target.

Everything went quite satisfactory, the 2 el @ 27M worked well with JST-245 +
JRL-2000FH MosFET outputting 1 Kw to achieve nearly 300 Q, 14 area and 54 DXCC
multipliers.

On Sw side I'm still faithfull to the WF1B's wellproven program. Will consider
to QSY to N1MM and larger TFT screens during the next winter period.

During the most boring daytime I used to work beside SB10 as OH2AH

Thank you for seeing some of you face-to-face in Dayton in May and to every
SARTG participants for all valuable Qsos.

Kari,  OH2BP
73
See U in the next one !