[3830] SARTG DU7/G4DUM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, victorgluk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG DU7/G4DUM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 03:48:31 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: DU7/G4DUM
Operator(s): G4DUM
Station: DU7/G4DUM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cebu
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    6    90     8
   20:   74  1070    39
   15:   47   665    20
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  127  1825    67  Total Score = 122,275

Club:

Comments:

First leg was encouraging and I thought this was going to be a good one. When
the second leg started European stations were coming through quite strong in the
Philippines, but could I work them? Heck no!!! I made about five QSOs in the
first hour of that second leg, felt disappointed, so went to bed and had a good
night's sleep. The third leg would have been the most productive, there were
good openings to North America and to Europe, however with a severe electrical
storm nearby I had to terminate the contest about three hours early. Called CQ
on several occasions on 10 metres, but there were no takers. My apologies to the
VE station (may have been VE9DX) - sorry om, just could not pull you out of the
noise but thanks for trying.

73 - Vic