[3830] SARTG ZL2AMI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG ZL2AMI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:34:19 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: RE78IR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    7    90     7
   40:  102  1495    53
   20:  249  3690    66
   15:   38   564    21
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  396  5839   147  Total Score = 858,480

Club:

Comments:

The first period was slow, but some good LP contacts on 20m into EU and 20m NA
contacts near the end. The last two hours of the contest produced the best rates
with over 150 SP EU contacts on 20m. 15m was good into NA but not many stations
playing. JA stations were hard to find on any band. I had some good 80m contacts
working seven, AD6WL, W9HLY, KG4GMH (yes Mike!) WA2ETU, W4UAF, ZL4PW and KH6ZM.
Some of the antennas at Quartz Hill are out due to storm dammage, but I hope to
have some back for the SCC next weekend. The SARTG format is great as we are all
on at the some time.