[3830] ARRL UHF K2DRH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2drh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K2DRH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:56:53 -0700
                    ARRL August UHF QSO Party

Call: K2DRH
Operator(s): K2DRH
Station: K2DRH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN41vr IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  222:   47    30
  432:   66    32
  903:   27    23
  1.2:   36    23
  2.3:   14    13
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  190   121  Total Score = 107,085

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Typical UHF contest.  If it wan't for Rovers I don't know what we'd do.
RoverMania II didn't reach me quite as well as last year's version, and the
score sure shows it! They can circle all they want as far as I'm concerned, just
glad that they're out there for me to work too!  And anyone who spends thousands
of $$ outfitting a rover and several weekends of their time just to be a
captured rover to one station has to be slightly off their nut.  I certainly
don't see the fun in it or what's in it for them, but ultimately it's their
choice.

73 de Bob