[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:21:35 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-26)

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   4
   40:  13
   20:  30
---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 16  Total Score = 752

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Spotty condx.  W6 loud on 20 and good on 40, but W4 not strong on 20.  The
W5/W4 activity on 3540 at the end was nice.

Most mults yet for me.  Worked (in order) TX, ON, WA, AZ, OH, CA, IN, SD, NH,
MS, NV, CO, OR, MA, GA, and FL.

Ten minute segments:

1st 10 13 (26 WPM)
2nd 10 15 (half 26, half 29 WPM)
3rd 10 19 (29 WPM)

The last ten minute segment was a good one for me for a change.

There was a lot of activity, and I got beat out my that pesky QRP station K5NZ
not once but twwice to W6!!!  Never worked 'NZ or 'PTC tonite.

Nice CTDXCC activity as W5JAW, KE5C, and K5NA were worked in addition to K5NZ
who was heard (beating me out).

Most frequently worked stations: K6XX (4x), VA3NR,W9RE,W6SJ, (all 3x).

Thanks NCCC!

73,

Jim