[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@acsol.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) K0UK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:13:06 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-26)

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 3OMIN.
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  28     Mults = 8  Total Score = 224

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Turned the computer off before I got the totals per band but 20mtrs was the
place to be. Took a quick listen to 80mts reminded me of a old Batman and Robin
movie..Boom Smash Crash. 40Mtrs. was better by a bit.
Made a discovery Hi..if you change your button sequence ie F2 etc. Practice
first..Oh the joy of trying something new on the run.
Fun tho, it keeps you thinking Hi. Thanks to all the great ops PTL God Bless,
bill UK