[3830] SCC RTTY ZL4BR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2br@ihug.co.nz
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY ZL4BR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:27:28 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: ZL4BR
Operator(s): ZL4BR
Station: ZL4BR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:
   40:  118  348    49
   20:  112  329    49
   15:   40  116    26
   10:
------------------------
Total:  270  793   124  Total Score = 98,332

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was either better, worse or the same as for the previous two
weekends for the WAE and SARTG ? I can?t decide!  First 10 hours resulted in
just 70 contacts, things got slightly better. Not much heard from Eu especially
on 20m. In contrast to F6IRF who made 139 DL, 93 SP and 40 G contacts, I had 2
DL and never even heard an SP or a G.

North Americans provided me with 111 or 41% of my contacts, 40m was in great
shape to that part of the world, plus a heap of JA?s on that band as well.

Local Oceania continent participation was very good ? with 3 ZL, 5 VK, 5 YB,
plus KH6 and DU stations active.

Rig:
TS-2000
AL-80B