[3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) W7WHY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) W7WHY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:21:53 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (9-2)

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3 min

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2        2
---------------------
Total:   2     Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

Well, got N1MM all loaded and ready to rock.  Came out here about 3 minutes
before the contest started and heard guys calling CQ already.  Thought they were
just warming up.  Worked N3BB and he gave me nr 39.  What the heck?  Then heard
another staion calling CQ at a couple minutes before the hour. What the heck??
Oh crap, the contest started at 0230 not 0330.  I guess 0230 is 7:30 on the left
coast, not 8:30.  Can't figure how I screwed that one up.  Been looking forward
to this all week.  Oh well, there's always next year.  73
Tom W7WHY