[3830] Rus RTTY VE1OP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY VE1OP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:07:51 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   13   75     4
   40:   47  315    16
   20:   49  345    20
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  109  735    40  Total Score = 29,400

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Wanted to try out a couple station refinements for a couple hours...Those HAD to
be the WORST condx I have ever tried to operate in...SFI=74, A=30 all equals
many unanswered CQ's!! The woodpecker was loud on 40 Sat night...Oh well, the
gear seems to work OK anyway...Nothing blew up at 100 watts...Waiting for my new
amp to arrive, hopefully before WW RTTY on the 24th...Was hoping to have it for
this one, but there have been many annoying delays with that...

CU in WW RTTY, my favourite of the year...

73, Scott VE1OP