[3830] NA Sprint CW K5YAA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5YAA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:32:17 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   86       1
   40:  130    1.75
   20:   80    1.25
---------------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team: Azenmokers

Comments:

Both amps are on the fritz so used the Mark Vs with the power knobs all the way
up.  Had not used my 80 meter Vee in a while and discovered 2.5:1 SWR when I lit
up on 80 but wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.  I still need a different
antenna on 20 for this one but none the less this is a fun contest to operate.
Some good mults out there this time but no Arkansas in the log again.

SO2R in this one, at least for me, is more for resting the right knob turning
hand once in a while by using the left knob turning hand.