[3830] NA Sprint CW K6OWL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6owl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6OWL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:13:58 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6OWL
Operator(s): K6OWL
Station: K6OWL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   20      .5
   40:   67     1.5
   20:   28       1
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

Dusted off the dipoles and Isotrons to see if they had anything left to give.
Thanks to NCCC for the practice sessions to get me set up and ready early as
American Legion baseball morning became an unexpected all-day double-header
getting me home at 2355Z.
Conditions were up and down for me.  Forty worked out the best until the last
hour when the signals became watery.  Eighty was positively like listening
through aurora, even for the local stations.