[3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL(@W6NL) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N2NL(@W6NL) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:20:28 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: W6NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   80
   40:  143
   20:  130
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

My 3830Khz report was incorrect - I forgot to add the mults in the "C" column of
CT.

I used the N2 version of NL for fear of screwing up the call in the heat of the
contest.

My first major contest from W6, and my first serious activity in just about a
year.  I never heard any of the mults I missed.  As an afterthought, I probably
should have stuck to 20 a little longer, especially from out here.  I felt a
little rusty, especially in the 2nd half.  I seemed to get beat out a lot later
on 40, and the whole time on 80.  If the locals moved to 80 sooner, we would all
be able to work each other at the same time the guy in the east and midwest were
doing the same, allowing for more DX QSOs later for everyone.  I ended up
getting creamed early on 80, and working locals late when I could have been
working deeper stuff.

Congrats to the big scores in the challenging conditions.  Thanks to all those
guys in those rare multipliers for being there for the rest of us - you know,
the KO7X's, K7BG's, and the KL7WV's of the Sprinting world.

Finally, THANK YOU Dave and Barb for having me at your beautiful QTH!

73, Dave N2NL/6

Hourly rates: 100/93/77/83
Band changes: ~104