[3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3stx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:19:05 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   54
   40:   62
   20:   49
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC/FRC #2

Comments:

I set a "super goal" of 200 Qs, but realistically thought 150 would be good for
me. 165 is more than TWICE my previous high, but alas I am still disappointed.
My last hour on 80 only netted 34 Qs, and I got beat out of most pile-ups. Also
probably called CQ too long before bagging it and moving on. I also only managed
2 Qs on 20 in the second hour, although the band was not in great shape I made
42 in the first hour on the same band.

Of course I had fun, so not the 200 Q goal is the REAL one for next time. It was
a ton of fun, some great CW out there. It was fun to work all those I have met
during the NCCC practices, thanks guys.

paul K3STX
100 W TS-850S using N1MM logger (hooray)
80 M vertical, 40 M vertical, 20 M G5RV up 20 M