[3830] WO9S VHF contest SO LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] WO9S VHF contest SO LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:45:20 -0500 (CDT)
                         ARRL VHF QSO Party - September 2005

GRID SQUARE:    EN61
CALL USED:      WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL
Single operator multiband low power

                 QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

         50 MHz  124      124         63
        144 MHz   94       94         37
        222 MHz   25       50         10
        432 MHz   49       98         19
                 ---      ---        ---
        TOTAL    292      366        129 = 47214 points

        Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

This contest had something for everyone - the best VHF/UHF has to offer.
Tropo, aurora, a surprise Es opening to the south.  My personal best so far.
Wish I had gotten my 222 transverter hooked up but left everything to the
last minute and was short a crucial connector.  Thanks to those who kindly
moved to 222 FM for the multiplier.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: September 12, 2005  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S

Jon Rosner, WO9S