[3830] NA Sprint SSB VA3NR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VA3NR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:35:36 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   37    0:45
   40:   81    1:30
   20:   63    1:45
---------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Just 2 band changes.  20 was better than usual for me and then 40 was not too
bad so I thought I had a chance of breaking 200.  Sadly, 80 was disappointing.
I did wait as long as I could before dropping to 80, but still had lots of gaps
in the log last hour.

Thanks QSOs, great fun as always.

Looking forward to the CQP - Excellent sigs from W6 on 20 and especially 40.  I
bet even 80 would have worked to W6 on CW at least.

Go CCO!

73, Chris VA3NR

[Mk-Vf, Al-811 400watts, HF6V vertical]