[3830] SAC CW S56C QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC CW S56C QRP
From: "Alen Mitrovic" <alen.mitrovic@siol.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:38:24 +0200

    SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Sept-05, 18-sept-05

    Callsign Used : S56C
         Operator : S56C

         Category : QRP SOAB

             Name : Alen Mitrovic

          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : Koper QRP Group

   40CW       18          18         18      11
   20CW       55          55         55      19

 Totals       73          73         73      30

    Final Score = 2190 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

My 7th SAC Ctest in QRP category. Not so good band conditions, operated
just for couple hours.
Output 4W, GP and Windom antennas.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.