[3830] Salmon Run W6RCL SOMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rcl@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W6RCL SOMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:24:51 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W6RCL
Operator(s): W6RCL
Station: W6RCL

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:     10
   40:     29
   20:     50       45
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     89       45  Mults = 32  Total Score = 15,144

Club: Hollywood bhills QRP Contest Club

Comments:

Also got the 1000 point bonus for working W7DX on both SSB and CW....included in
the total.

RIG:  QRP 5w... FT-817, 2-el yagi elements (Force12) on 40/20 @ 50 feet and
HF2-V on 80m CW.
TR-log software.

GREAT CONTEST -- being born and raised in Washington, this is one of my
favorites!
More than doubled last year's score and worked 8-10 more mults than I did in
2004.

Worked 32 counties this year, missing San Juan, Douglas, Benton, Walla Walla,
Asotin, Garfield and Columbia.  Big thanks to KT7G (Rick, a high school friend
from Spokane) who agreed to drive to Klickitat to give me #31, and who was also
my only contact from Skamania (#30).

Thanks to N7ED/M for trying, (whom I worked in a few other counties!!!) but
either there wasn't propagation, or he wasn't on when I was.  Thanks also K7WA/M
who was a repeat winner, too. As was N7EIE/M.  I know there was one or two more,
but without my logs in front of me, I am hard pressed to tell you who!  So I
apologize for not having my log nearby -- but thanks to you, and 100 or so
others who copied my QRP signal!  I am also especially appreciative to those who
activated Stevens, Ferry, Okanogan, Grant, Franklin, Chelan, Kittitas, Adams,
Lincoln.  Great effort you guys!!!

Thanks WWDXC for making it happen... and to all the Washington stations who
spent the time on the air.

Great contest -- let's do this again next year.
PS - if you can't wait, the California QSO Party is coming soon!!!

73 de alan