[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3XD SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3XD SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:12:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:
   40:
   20:  530  1371      41      82    32
   15:
   10:
Total:  530  1371      41      82    32  Total Score = 212,505

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Decided to do a SOSB/20 when I knew my weekend would be full with other events
such as a visit to my new granddaughter only 4 days old. The 17 hours I did
operate found band conditions to be excellent with some surprisingly good DX.
Only ventured off 20m once to work Don AA5AU who was back on the air after
Katrina did some damage to his house and station. Had to give you a point Don.