[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4GMH SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K4GMH SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:20:25 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

   80:  181   319       35      35    13
   40:  409   919       44      66    24
   20:  678  1805       34      85    29
   15:  540  1513       23      76    22
   10:   25    61        5      10     8
Total: 1833  4617      141     272    96  Total Score = 2,350,053

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who worked on putting this Contest together and will be working to
do the scoring and other administrative stuff.  Also, thanks to the folks who
were kind enough to work me.
Band conditions were okay condsidering how they have been over the last several
weeks.  Even work Europe (once) on 10 meters!  Fortunately, 15 and 20 meters
were in good shape throughout the weekend.
Lots of activity on all the bands which is a good sign of the health of RTTY
contesting.  Hope they all had as much fun as I did.
Tried a reduced SO2R operation.  However, just got 75 percent of the SO2R stuff
installed. Knew it would not be a full SO2R operation and found out only could
do a couple of bands.  This was my first try at SO2R operation - I've got a lot
to learn.
Hope to have the all the SO2R equipment installed (except for second amp.) for
the next contest.  Also, the operator has to do a lot of practise using the two
radios.