[3830] CQ WW RTTY PJ2B(@PJ2T) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY PJ2B(@PJ2T) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:48:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: PJ2B
Operator(s): WW4LL, K9MUG, K5ZM, K9JS
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 47

   80:  166   494       12      25    12
   40:  865  2577       25      76    25
   20:  945  2808       32      90    32
   15:  959  2849       26      73    26
   10:   65   179        9      10     9
Total: 3000  8907      104     274   104  Total Score = 5,290,758

Club:

Comments:

First, we apologize to everyone for a computer problem on station #1 that
resulted in it being keyed longer than normal with an inordinate amount of "hang
time".  This resulted in us being extremely frustrated as I'm sure that some of
you were in working us on that station. Again, we're sorry for that
inconvenience and extended waiting time.  For those that hung around, thanks for
your patience.

We only operated two stations during this contest, as we had a couple of
problems to deal with, mostly operator error.  We did have one computer failure
and had to change it out.  We had an operator caused problem with Writelog that
caused us to change our operating classification in the first hour.  We had
intended on running M/S, but in the first hour, but had to make a decision to go
M/M instead because we couldn't identify mults.  A couple of hours into the
contest, the problem was fixed but too late to maintain our intended
classification.

Thanks to Geoff Howard for checking in on us to make sure that we had everthing
we needed regarding the station functionality.  You can't beat the service that
the PJ2T management group provides and the view isn't bad either.

Thanks also to the SECC and SEDX members that went out of their way to work us
and everyone else that participated in the contest.

Until next time, 73'.....Fred WW4LL