[3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@luukku.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH2BH(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 01:10:55 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH2BH
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH2BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  194    58
   40:  332    62
   20:  939    80
   15:  153    52
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total: 1622   256  Total Score = 986,368

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Many thank's to all of you for Qso's and multiple QSY's asked.

Focused maybe too much on mults at the begging of the contest
and wasn't able to keep up the rate. I knew I was abt 100Q's
behind of everyone else when it was time to hit the low bands.

I thought if I work hard enough during night time hours I should be
able to catch up that missing 100 Q's by morning. Well, I did catch
up those guys in southern part of Scandinavia, but OH8's were able to
run North America all night long...

It was quite frustrating to tune 20m band with 2nd radio and
hear OH8NC, OH8L etc. running US while I didn't hear any of
stations they worked.

It was fun to have such a tough competition on both parts of SAC (CW&SSB),
eventhougt it seems that this wasn't a winning year for me. I'm also happy
to hear such a good scores from SM & LA as well, way to!

73 & see ya in CQWW @ CU2 de Toni, OH2UA