[3830] CaQP VA3NR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP VA3NR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:43:39 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0      0
   80:   44     11
   40:   67     50
   20:   87     72
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Heard CQs on 15 both days but sadly, couldn't make a single Q. Also heard lots
of sigs on 160 but couldn't make a Q there either.  I might be competitive in a
SWL category.  Tough going with only 3 bands working for me.

Have to wait and see how club competition plays out. Heard lots of VE3/VA3's on
the air but there were some great numbers from SECC, TX, FLA, etc.! Congrats to
all.  Its all good fun. CU next time.

73, Chris VA3NR

[Mk-Vf, Al-811 400w, HF6V vertical]