[3830] CaQP W6YX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6YX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:51:27 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO N7MH N6DE W6RK W6RQ W6KNS
Station: W6YX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    33     4
   80:   190    79
   40:   313   248
   20:   344   533
   15:   126    86
   10:    15    12
    6:     2     4
    2:     1     4
--------------------
Total:  1024   970  Mults = 58  Total Score = 290,696

Club:

Comments:

A great contest!  We were pleased to increase our score over last year, despite
the poor conditions, by leaning toward more CW contacts than SSB. This year we
also made some contacts on 6m and 2m. N7MH kept us on the air all night, with
good rate. We were setup with separate SSB and CW radios, but it probably would
have been better to have the more usual SO2R setup with two different bands. 10m
had a small bit of life on Sunday. 15m seemed quirky thoughout the contest. 20m
and 40m were the providers, and often hard to find a clear spot. Thanks for all
the participation!