[3830] CaQP N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 04:58:40 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

  160:    2      1
   80:   22      2
   40:   40     18
   20:  106     66
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  170     87  Mults = 53  Total Score = 35,987

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Knew ahead of time that I wouldn't be able to put in much of an effort, unlike
previous years. Conditions were poor here in WNY. Nothing on 15 or 10, and 20m
was not much better with big signals from only a few stations. The rest were
pretty weak in comparison. QRN on 80 and 160 made it tough there. With all the
population in California, this contest needs more mobile participation than just
K6AQL, who I worked 9 times in 8 counties.

Chose to go fishing on Sunday rather than participate or watch the Buffalo Bills
put on another dismal display. Good choice. Caught 25 jumbo perch out in Lake
Erie with my brother-in-law.