[3830] CaQP VA3CCO(VE3KZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VA3CCO(VE3KZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 07:46:04 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VA3CCO
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Milton, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    7      3
   80:   37     23
   40:   68     41
   20:  116    190
   15:   28     18
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

What a difference a year makes! LAKE was my nemesis this year. Not a peep in 20
hours. I had originally planned to operate M/S with number-one son, VE3MFT, but
business called him away Saturday afternoon and we decided to put off his
reintroduction to contesting after a 22 year QRT.
I did use the new CCO club call, however. It was fun and not quite as much a
jaw-breaker as VA3RAC, another VA call I've had the pleasure of exercising.
Congratulations to all the CCO entrants who persevered through the event and the
difficult propagation. Also good luck to the members of SECC, FCG, TCG, etc.
Latitude might make the difference in the club competition this year!
Thanks to all the California participants and particularly to K6AQL/m. I agree
with someone else's comments that we need more W6 mobiles. They are what made
the FQP so special. It's just a whole lot of fun to track 'em and work 'em!

73 Bob VE3KZ