[3830] CaQP W6YI(N6MJ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6YI(N6MJ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:31:09 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    49     24
   80:   171    147
   40:   315    333
   20:   331   1073
   15:   156    163
   10:     3      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1025   1740  Mults = 58  Total Score = 376,884

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

With the low SFI #'s I sure wasnt expecting to do this well.  But 20m just kept
on producing.  I got off to a really good start with hours of 201, 155 and 156.
It stayed above 100 most of the contest.  Thanks to all the regulars for the
q's.

Thanks to Jim, W6YI for the use of his station.  Everything worked flawlessly,
and I had a great time.  This is one of my favorite contests of the year.  My
goal for the weekend was to beat the old San Diego record set by Tree in 1989.
Mission accomplished.

73, Dan N6MJ