[3830] Oceania SSB VK6DXI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB VK6DXI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:18:36 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone

Call: VK6DXI
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: VK6DXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Near Perth
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    3     2
   80:   79    66
   40:  107    86
   20:  334   224
   15:  525   275
   10:   43    38
-------------------
Total: 1091   691  Total Score = 2,002,518

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed to be similar as last year, but slightly worse.
I managed to score better then last year only because I was full time in the
contest this year.

10m opened for a short time. Hardly any activity on 160m, though conditions for
interstate
QSO,s were good, as I worked ZL6QH with an ease. American sweepstakes basically
closed the band
for the USA contacts on 20m on Sunday morning. 80m band opened up very nicely at
sunrise Sunday
morning, but it was difficult to break through local Europen QSO QRM. Once
through, many Europeans
were worked with trully fantastic signals. Again it was a great pleasure to work
in Oceania Contest.

Thanks to the contest committee for the hard work and nicely presented results
and statistics.