[3830] NCCC Sprint(10-7) K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(10-7) K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:16:13 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (10-7)

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  13
   40:  16
   20:
---------------------
Total:  29     Mults = 12  Total Score = 348

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions here were absolutely horrible. I started off on 20, not a peep. The
sigs on 40 were weak here, lots of QRN from storms, and even normally loud
stations like K4BAI were quite weak all night on 40. Switched to 80 early, and
made the most QSOs on this band yet. Seems like Chris, VA3NR and I had 5 QSOs!
Despite nothing on 20, my second highest score yet.

Fun as usual, but I will miss next week due to a business trip to Norway. Don't
worry, I won't miss you guys too much!

paul K3STX