[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NB1B HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NB1B HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 07:47:33 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   41     .78
   40:  134    2.05
   20:   75    1.17
---------------------

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

This was my first serious effort in this contest.  The rules are kinda screwy-
I don't know who I would have worked if the "3-QSO" rule wasn't there- but
overall, I had a good time.  The only thing that would have made it better would
be if the Yankees had lost, or a few more multipliers had called!

Multiple QSOs:
AD4EB- 15- Jim was everywhere, particularly on the low bands from here
W7WW-  13
K8IR-  11
K6LL-  10
K3MM-  10
WW4LL- 10
WK6I-  10
N6QQ-  10
W9WI-  10
For the 250 QSOs, I worked 52 different stations.

I was also surprised at the scarcity of mults- I heard 1 mult (SD) that I didn't
work.

Thanks for the QSOs. See you in the next one.

Dennis NB1B