[3830] Makrothen RTTY K4GMH SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY K4GMH SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:26:04 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   95
   40:  197
   20:  315
   15:  275
   10:    0
------------
Total:  882  Total Score = 5,545,747

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The total score is Writelog S/W calculated score.

This is a DX contest!

Thanks to all who worked to get this contest on
the air.

Like the format and the on/off times.  Need to get
the S/W to work more in line with similar contests.

Good participation and the bands seemed to be
about the best we can expect for this point in
the Sun Spot Cycle.

Forty meters produced some nice points, but
did not get the good opening to Japan/Far East
from the East Coast of USA.  Mike, VK6HD, had
a big signal, long path, on 40 at about an hour
before the end of the second period.  Thanks
Mike for giving us the big points from "down under"
the hard way!

My score this year, is much better than last even
considering being low power in 2004. The
increased participation had to be the biggest
reason.