[3830] Makrothen RTTY 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:38:28 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
   80:    0
   40:   12
   20:  153
   15:   79
   10:    0
------------
Total:  244  Total Score = 2,164,722

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Station: IC756 Pro and IC-PW1 amplifier, 400 W output
Force 12 C3-S at 12m, 40m Inverted V at 12m

A great contest but sadly I was only QRV for the last two hours of the first
session and some of the second session. The third session is too late (finished
00:00 local time) for me to get back from the contest QTH to home.

In between RTTY sessions I S&P'ed some of my VKCC friends in the OC DX contest
and tested out a new Heil Headset on SSB.

Condx to Eu on 20m were great (Phil GU0SUP real 599, Pat F6IRF 599+10dB etc). I
was also pleased to work a few East Coast US on 20m which was appreciated. KI1G
had a great signal as in CQWW RTTY.

40m was very disappointing and I ended up falling asleep at the laptop after
only making a few QSOs.

Next contest from here will be CQWW SSB.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC (ex. 9M2/G4ZFE)