[3830] PaQP N3NT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP N3NT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:46:05 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3NT
Operator(s): N3NT
Station: N3NT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Elizabethtown, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   0       0
   80:   0     155
   40:   0     291
   20:   0      70
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       2
--------------------
Total:   0     518  Mults = 127  Total Score = 66,186.0

Club:

Comments:

Couldn't find LAWrence county all weekend.
I could only work 66 or 67 counties  ;-(

40m was terrible Saturday.  I worked more PA stations on 20m Saturday than
40m!

Had fun though and had a higher score than last year.  Worked many more ARRL
sections than normal.  Was surprised to find so many southern and west coast
stations giving me double digit and triple digit serial numbers.

Looking forward to the 2006 PA QSO Party and Mid-Atlantic QSO Party.

73
Matt
N3NTJ