[3830] PaQP W4ZE/3 M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ted@w4ze.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W4ZE/3 M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:49:46 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W4ZE/3
Operator(s): W4ZE WN4VAW WO3Z W3RJM
Station: W4ZE

Class: M/M LP
QTH: WAS
Operating Time (hrs): FULL

  160:   13     15
   80:   63    171
   40:   87    215
   20:   55    194
   15:   20
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  218    615  Mults = 138  Total Score = 137,628.5

Club: Wireless Association of South Hills

Comments:

This year my station, W4ZE/3 operated again for the Wireless Association of
South Hills club effort.  Operators were Ron WN4VAW, Bob W4RJM, Jim WO3Z and
W4ZE.  Unfortunately Ron, Bob and Jim could not make it back Sunday.

We missed a sweep by one, NUM.  Same one as last year NUTZ.  Worked K3YTL six
times. Great job by the Murgas club.

In previous years with my 4 call, I had gotten questioned so much about was I
really in PA. This time I added the /3.  I don't think I will do that again.  I
had to repeat my call on CW as many times as I had to say I was in PA in other
years on phone.

I had a nice window on 15M Sunday afternoon, did not check it Saturday, to the
west coast.  I made 20 contacts before it closed, I guess I should have checked
earlier.

The other Wireless Association of South Hills club efforts were in Mercer with
N3SH, and WA3SH in Fayette.  N3ZNI/M drove the surrounding counties around
Pittsburgh.