[3830] PaQP VE3CRU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] PaQP VE3CRU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:34:53 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:          60
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   0      60  Mults = 41  Total Score = 2,660.0

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Total score includes 200 points for bonus station K3YTL, second contact I made.
Yahoo!!!   Sure had fun and regret not having more time to spend in the contest
due to Canadian Thanksgiving preparations and family time. Looking forward to
next year.  PA hams please join me in Ontario QSO Party mid-April as I rover and
covered 13 counties this past April.  Lots of multi's for you.
73,   Bill   VE3CRU