[3830] JARTS N6PC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6pc@cox.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS N6PC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:38:20 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N6PC
Operator(s): N6PC
Station: N6PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  13    30    12
   15:   8    20     8
   10:
------------------------
Total:  21    50    20  Total Score = 1,000

Club:

Comments:

I had fair conditions into EU on Sunday morning. Only had a short 1-1/2 hour
chance to work a few. Seems funny to work JARTS contest and did not work one JA
station. I came back with 1 minute to go in the contest and tried to grab one
but all were doing the calling and no CQ's heard in time.. Looking forward to
JARTS again next year. At least I managed to make it on the scoreboard. I did
manage one new country in the short time available.
73, Paul N6PC