[3830] JARTS SM7BJW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kurt.gyllin@lsn.se
Subject: [3830] JARTS SM7BJW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:23:09 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: SM7BJW
Operator(s): SM7BJW
Station: SM7BJW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Staffanstorp
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   17
   40:   33
   20:  172
   15:  156
   10:   25
-------------------------
Total:  403  1004   155  Total Score = 155,620

Club:

Comments:

Thought I was among the oldest (76) and maybee I am but when I worked a 83 year
old W-ham I felt young. Hope to join this contest when I am 99 in single op
class.
10 m was a surprice on sunday. Worked VK,FR,HS,YB,TR to mention a few.
All qsos S&P. Could have made more by cq-ing but this is more fun.

IC-756PRO 100 w. No need for linear. Everybody answered.
Cushcr.A4S, sloper.
WL, MMTTY and Micro Keyer, great combination.
Thanks JARTS and special thanks to my neighbours for beeing patient with my RFI.