[3830] CQWW SSB K6IPV SOSB(A)/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ipv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K6IPV SOSB(A)/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:56:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6IPV
Operator(s): K6IPV
Station: K6IPV

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH: ALTADENA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  194    25       56
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were such that I was able to get two good night's sleep.  When the
band WAS open, it was pretty darn active but the second day gave few new ones
other than the predictable JAs!

When we start up the other side of the cycle, the experience I gained in this
test will pay off with ever bigger scores.  It was fun.

I hope all the contesters, big guns or little pistols, have the joy of having
a wife who supports our hobby and helps keep us fed at the operating position!