[3830] CQWW SSB VK4AN SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VK4AN SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:32:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK4AN
Operator(s): VK4AN
Station: VK4AN

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:
   80:    7     3        2
   40:   54    24       34
   20:  232    29       83
   15:  951    31       95
   10:  306     7        8
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

"If only", pretty well says it all!!  Nice to be back on the serious contest
scene. Been doing this contest on-off since 1960
(K5COU-KX6BU-K6CAA-KH6GLU-3D2XX-C21XX-VK8XX-and others!)!  Modest station:
IC746, Drake L4B, 6-el Log-periodic, diamond-loops for 80-40m. N1MM logging
program crashed several times causing lost QSO time. No interenet access at
contest site, so "did it the hard way!"  Was considering an all-band entry, but,
on reflection, thought a single-band 15m entry was my best shot for competition.
 Had a noise problem, so couldn't hear the weak callers...then, after the
contest, found out the problem was my laptop monitor-screen!  Moved it futher
from the rig and no more problem!  Oh well...there's always the CW weekend!