[3830] CQWW SSB NV8N(N8RY) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ry@chartermi.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NV8N(N8RY) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:57:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NV8N
Operator(s): N8RY
Station: NV8N

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Gwinn, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 22.7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  413    28      109
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Upper Peninsula DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Once again I had fun operating in the CQWW contest.  20 died out on my shortly
after the start of the contest, but picked up on saturday and sunday.  Hard
calling cq, so about 98% of my contacts were from S&P.  Had fun, cant wait till
Sweeps. Wish it wasnt scheduled for the first weekend of deer season tho.
Thanks to everyone who pulled me out of the mud.

73 de NV8N