[3830] CQWW SSB N0NI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0NI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:24:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0NI
Operator(s): N0NI, N0AC, NS0B, WO0V, K0KD
Station: N0NI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): <48

  160:   64    12       39
   80:  107    17       62
   40:  204    29       93
   20: 1018    34      121
   15:  542    30       11
   10:   27     9       27

Club:

Comments:

We went into this contest with lonely hearts. Saturday we said our final 73 to
Larry, W0ETC. Larry died last week of a heart attack. He left us too early at a
very young age. He had planned to join us last weekend for the CQ Worldwide DX
SSB contest where he loved to pull the night shift operating 40 meters digging
signals out of the QRM. We think about and already miss Larry a lot.

73 Larry and RIP

The N0NI Contest Group