[3830] CQWW SSB K3OOO(@K3OOOOO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3OOO(@K3OOOOO) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:53:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OOO
Operator(s): K3OOO,W7TDF,K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 32.7

  160:   36    11       31
   80:  133    19       70
   40:  167    28       91
   20:  531    34      129
   15: 1062    31      123
   10:   72    10       29
------------------------------

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Had lots of fun with the kids K3OOO Sara & Trevor W7TDC.
The OOO callsign solicited alot of fun comments. Both Trevor and I heard alot of
that doesn't sound like K3OOO or put her on the radio she sounds better.
One of my favorites was by VP9I I happened to work for a mult on 20m said"good I
won't have to hear that callsign again" I realized it was band #6 for him.hi
hi.
This location has been very quit for 25 years. Lots of new development going on
around here and the qrn level is rising. 10m was a real problem.
Multi op sure is a fun way to spend the weekend.
73,Rick K3OO