[3830] CQWW SSB ED3SSB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea3qp@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED3SSB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:51:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED3SSB
Operator(s): EA3IN,EA3QP
Station: ED3SSB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Barcelona
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  110     6       46
   80:  478    17       78
   40:  400    19       76
   20:  864    33      122
   15: 1844    36      127
   10:  122    18       58
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for every body to do this contest something special. Good propagation
conditions in 15m, and absolutly crowded 20m and 40m. We had fun if you consider
this special M/S station with only two individuals that set up all the station
friday afternoon, really tired after a hard week in their respectives jobs.
Welcome the new K9AY receiving antenna that helped us in 80m and 160m and also
we think that we need to improve our 40m set up (actually a half square + rigid
dipol).
Also to do a mention to the single victim of this contest, one of the IC-775 was
killed by RF Sunday morning, quickly and old fashion IC-765 took the position to
keep in the edge the qso rate.

Thanks and 5914.