[3830] CQWW SSB N4KG SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4KG SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:53:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   28     6       13
   80:   65    10       40
   40:  154    24       78
   20:  266    27       99
   15:  276    29       98
   10:   76    10       27
------------------------------
Total:  865   106      355  Total Score = 1,084,272

Club:

Comments:

I moved up to the Low Power Category this year to have more fun on the Low
Bands.  I was not disappointed. I can't imagine doing this one QRP!

After starting out unassisted, I gave in Saturday afternoon to 'see what I was
missing'.  Without Packet Spots, I probably would have never found those
remarkably weak VK and ZL stations on 15M.  Even with 100W, Packet Pileups are
NOT the place to be.  I was able to work most of what I heard (except some of
the 40M LP stations in Zone 17) but it took longer than desired at times.  While
I'm pleased with my multipliers, there were times it definitely was NOT FUN.
More later.  I'm still recoverying from this event.  Phone Contests do that to
me.

Tom  N4KG