[3830] CQWW SSB IO4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IO4T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 06:06:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4VET, IK4XCL, IZ4EFN, IK4HLQ, IZ4EKI, IK2CIO, IZ4AFW
Station: IO4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MODENA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  129     6       43
   80:  594    14       71
   40:  234    22       96
   20:  773    34      125
   15:  773    38      134
   10:   53    19       45
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great fun as always.
IO4T setup increasing a bit, operator experience too.
160/80 without a receving antenna are getting more difficult
40 just for S&P, no way to break pile up on asian mults
20 crowded as we never experience before
15 surprising, good saturday and sunday
10 no more for running but some station in central and north europe were running
and spotting more than we could hear...

RUN
FT-1000MP
5L 15m
5L 20m
dipole & wires 40m
dipole & wires 80m
dipole & vertical 80m/160m
AMP: AL-1200

MULT
FT-920
KLM KT34A
4L delta loop 10m
wires 40/80/160
AMP: TL-922

CT DOS with IQ4AX cluster on local network.

Tnx to IZ4AFW for coming back@IO4T after caotic IARU HF experience.
We all are proud to thank you great IH9P operator Vini IK2CIO  for visiting,
operating and helping.

Some photo:
http://195.43.189.179/yappa-ng/index.php?album=%2FContestHF%2F2005%2Fcqww05ssb%2F&page=1

IK4VET
Andrea

ps: operation with no voice recorder this year!