[3830] CQWW SSB HI3TEJ SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HI3TEJ SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:38:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: dominican republic
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1241    24       91
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1241    24       91  Total Score = 325,910

Club: Caribean Dx Contest Patrol

Comments:

First appereance as Single Band Low Power entry  in 40 metres is a real
challenge,changing one freq to the other to survive the big kilos signals
against my real 100 watts output. Sometimes the frustraction came but at the end
the job is done, Thanks to all Folks that are  on my log.
Also thanks  to HI3CCP to let me operate from the Loma Del Toro Contest Site
God bless to all and see you next year...