[3830] CQWW SSB S57UN(@S53O) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S57UN(@S53O) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:25:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57UN
Operator(s): S57UN
Station: S53O

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: JN86AT
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1778    37      141
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1778    37      141  Total Score = 632,168

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

This year decide to try my self for a first time in the categorie 20mHP.Very
nice experience.Conditions were good,but QRM were unvelibile.The start of
competitions was very bad with some Eu and AS stations.After sunrise i work with
many of UA0,JA,VK,ZL.At the evening work EU and NA and many iteresting dxcc from
SA.I was very happy because of work R1ANN and R1ANF in the evening.Sunnday after
sunrise good propagation to long pass work VK,ZL and JA.On CQ comes also WL7SJ
and AL1G from new zone 1 and VK8AV from zone 29.
In afternoon great conditions for W6,W7 and stations from zone 3.At the end of
competitions i was very suprise with 5Z4DZ from new zone 37.I still misssing
zones 10,12,34 even i heard couple of times stations from zone 10 and 12.
Thanks to S53O for using his equipment.
Kenwood TS 850S,4 el YAGI and KT34,1500W AMP.