[3830] SS CW N5UM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5um@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5UM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:30:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:   13
   40:  196
   20:  143
   15:  115
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

First Sweepstakes from new QTH in OK.  I am in a subdivision with NO outside
antennas allowed.  Using dipoles in the attic, but also have a Hustler 6BTV that
goes up under cover of darkness on 16 radials in the backyard.  I take it off
the mount in the daytime (I live next door to the President of the HOA).  It
seemed to work pretty well.

Considering the antenna situation, using a single radio, and the somewhat
limited operating time, I am not too disappointed.   Missed NNY, PAC, AK, NE,
MAR, NL, and NE  all of which are workable from here but I just didn't hear 'em.
  Worked VY1JA early on which was a surprise.   I would have put more time in,
but was just too pooped to participate :-)   Helped my son with a Boy Scout
project Saturday morning and was a bit tired going in.

This is the first CW SS that I haven't worked from the N5YA QTH in several
years.  My drive to Bill's QTH got a lot longer now that I am up here near
Oklahoma City.  I will likely be down there for the ARRL 160 test.

Might work some on the Phone SS, also from home.

73,  An N5UM