[3830] SS CW N7ZG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7ZG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:19:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.8

------------
  160:
   80:   88
   40:   63
   20:  350
   15:   64
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I beat last years score by 68%.  Not that last years effort was really serious.
My CW copying chops are much better this year.  I've been working out about 15
mins or so a day with Morse Runner.

I ended up with 76 mults.  Did not get ND, or NNY (Where was K2NNY this year?).
Also did not get NWT or NL (No VO1's this year?).

No sweep this year.

I noticed that a very significant portion of the Q's in my log were from QRP
stations!   I worked VE7YU on 80M at the end of the contest.  He was S9 with 5
watts!

I went to 40M too early on Sat evening.   Shoulda held my fire on 20.

The station:

Elecraft K2/100.
SteppIR 3 element at 60 feet
Inverted Vee 40/80 Apex at 55 feet.
N1MM Logger (I love this program)

I need to work on my transmit audio for SS Phone.  Really looking forward to CQ
WW CW.

73's and thanks for all the Q's!
Guy